Job Title: Associate Director
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Location: South San Francisco, CA
A cutting edge biotechnology company located in South San Francisco is searching for an Associate Director of Translational Sciences. This role will lead the implementation of a strategic vision that enables the early indication of biological activity and patient selection in disease area of focus. This company is open to the promotion of Senior Scientists and Managers into this Associate Director job title should their skillset and experience matches the requirements below.
The Associate Director will oversee the Immunohistochemistry and Analytical Histology group as well as biomarker discovery/development to enable the company's therapeutic programs. They will contribute at all stages of drug development and work alongside closely knit teams that value each others contributions towards the research that is being done. The candidate should be able to identify data, help streamline research processes, oversee an imaging and histology group.
- Master's with 8+ years experience (both academic and industry will be considered)
- PhD's are welcome to apply and only require a minimum of three years experience
- Proven experience managing multiple departments
- Biomarker and Imaging experience are a must
- Complex understanding of drug discovery for biotherapeutic approaches.
If you are interested in this Associate Director Position, do not hesitate to apply!!!