A leading Biotechnology Research company in the Greater Boston area is looking for an Associate Director of Regulatory Strategy to join their well-established, rapidly growing team.
The Associate Director of Regulatory Strategy will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal teams, as well as Regulatory Health Authorities
- Being a leader within the submissions processes
- Acting as a representative for the Regulatory team to executives within the company as needed
- Driving Regulatory strategy and all other related initiatives
The Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs should have the following qualifications:
- Early phase experience is a plus
- At least 5 years of specific hands on Regulatory strategy experience
- Able to work collaboratively with members of the Regulatory team and other relevant departments
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply here.