Associate Director, Innovative Marketing-Strategic Accounts
Our client, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is seeking an Associate Director, Strategic Accounts Innovative Solutions Marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for key strategic accounts.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for key strategic accounts
- Work with internal teams to develop innovative solutions to meet customer needs
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities
- Ensure marketing activities are aligned with business objectives
- Manage marketing budgets and resources
- Partner closely with Health Systems Directors (HSDs) to accelerate and optimize the co-creation of innovative solutions that support patient access and patient outcomes with individual leading health systems.
- Minimum 8+ years life sciences pharma/biotech commercial experience including brand/product marketing, strategic marketing, field marketing, and customer facing roles.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Ability to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.