A top mid-size pharmaceutical company is looking to bring on an Associate Director of HEOR that will lead the Global Outcomes Research team, which focuses heavily on the commercialization of innovative therapeutics in Oncology. This company covers a number of therapy areas neurosciences, gastroenterology and oncology, the purpose of this position is to provide global outcomes research support in Oncology. As a key contributor to the team this individual will inform and lead program strategies with inclusive evidence generation plans and component research studies.
The Associate Director will design, generate and communicate HEOR evidence demonstrating the value of the company's products through each stage of their development, while providing direct support to ensure market access.
- Lead cross-functional and cross-cultural teams to execute HEOR research projects from study design to execution to communication of results, aligning business and stakeholder needs while managing to timelines and budgets
- Lead/support development of strategic plans and assist with translating strategy into tactics and evidence generation activities
- Lead development of global cost-effectiveness and budget impact models and provide support to regional teams in local adaptation and development of HTA submissions.
- Lead development of value deliverables, including value messages, GVDs and value narratives to ensure early and sustained market access
- Provide subject matter expertise to cross-functional partners to ensure broad understanding and appropriate communication of HEOR evidence in support of access and reimbursement
- Represent HEOR function on cross-functional teams- ensure strategy and tactics are aligned with business priorities, seeking and incorporating insight and guidance from leadership and stakeholders
- Navigate governance processes, including presentation and defense of strategic plans, protocols and study findings to senior leadership to gain endorsement
Skills & Experience
- Advanced degree in Public Health, Health Economics or related field
- Minimum 6 years of directly relevant experience in pharma/biotech or CRO setting, with evidence of growth and increase in responsibilities
- Demonstrated subject-matter expert in HEOR, able to formulate and lead creative and scientifically rigorous research projects using best HEOR practices; significant expertise in one or more of:
- economic models and cost-effectiveness analyses (CEA)
- survey research and patient-reported outcomes (PRO)
- large administrative, electronic health record (EHR) or registry databases
- Track record of peer-reviewed publication demonstrating expertise in HEOR
- Experience leading project teams and supervising individual team members, with budget and timeline responsibilities, ability to operate efficiently and prioritize to manage multiple projects
- Currently holding AD role based on internal promotion
- 3+ years' hands-on experience in academic or contract research (CRO) setting executing research projects
- Experience working in highly matrixed organization in past role
- Cross-cultural experience
- Direct, hands-on experience with payers/HTAs/policy makers
- Experience in rare diseases and orphan indications
This is an urgent position, if you are interested please submit an updated resume highlighting the relevant skill sets and experience, also this position does not provide sponsorship.