Associate Director, GPSE Compliance, Audits, & Inspection Readiness
Competitive Salary + Bonus + RSU's
A rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical Conglomerate is looking to hire additional members to the Global Patient Safety Evaluation Team, under the Head of GPSE Compliance. As company and pipeline growth continues, the employees are driven to advance as well.
The Associate Director, GPSE Compliance, Audits, & Inspection Readiness will be responsible for:
- Leading audit and inspection activities, ensuring responses and documents are provided upon request.
- Collaborating and liaising with cross fucntional teams such as GPSE Subject Matter Experts, R&D, QA, Compliance Vendors, and GPSE PV associates.
- Coordination of Quality Events (QEs), Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs), Effectiveness Checks (ECs).
- Remains up to date on Pharmacovigilance regulations and amendments that affect compliance.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience at a Pharmaceutical or Biotech with Pharmacovigilance compliance, audits, and inspections.
- Bachelor of Science required.
Does this sound like your next career step? Apply now!