Job Title: Associate Director, Global Market Access Pricing
Location: Massachusetts, USA (Remote Flex)
The Associate Director, Global Market Access and Pricing will be responsible for the global pricing, reimbursement and market access responsibilities associated with programs in multiple therapeutic areas. This role will report to the VP Global Market Access & Pricing and will be a key member of the Global Market Access & Pricing team.
- Act as Market Access lead to Global Medical, Access and Commercial teams to develop and execute on strategic pricing and market access strategy for inline products consistent with the patient access/pricing philosophy and our pricing policy and practices
- Closely working with the VP Global Market Access & Pricing, regions and key markets (US, EU4, UK, Japan and Brazil), to maximize assets while securing meaningful access to patients both in direct markets as well as Distributor markets
- Working with regional partners, maintain and monitor price decisions across countries to ensure alignment with global pricing strategy
- At least 7+ years of bio-pharmaceutical industry experience in leadership positions of increasing responsibility. Advanced degree in relevant discipline preferred
- Strong experience working cross-functionally/regionally to develop pricing and reimbursement strategies both in the US and globally
- Minimum of 7 years Market Access experience, at global or regional level
If you or anyone in your network seem like and ideal fit, apply with an updated CV with available times to chat!