Associate Director, Hematology-Oncology Forecasting
In this role the Forecasting & Strategy Associate Director will lead accurate and timely forecasting deliverables to establish the identification of new product priorities, analytical market trends and assess implications, to drive global short-term & long-range forecasts. Pivotal role for tracking collaboration with competitive intelligence, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Brand teams, and Sales Operations for New Oncology Product Launches.
The Forecasting Associate Director will be responsible for:
- Develops templates and tools for market analytics and forecasts
- Partnering with Finance Teams and Region Business Units keeping inventory of forecast models and changes
- Challenges the validity of forecasting assumptions leveraging range of data sources and analyses to identify most likely outcome.
- Provides analytical insights to Sales and the Brand teams to support business strategy
- Bring various data sources together to formulate insights and conclusions for implementation.
- Responsible for brand performance and source of risks/opportunities given variance in forecasting assumptions vs. actuals registered
The Forecasting Associate Director should have the following Qualifications:
- 7+ years' experience in Commercial Analytics, Business Analysis, Forecasting, or Strategy operations within Pharma or Consulting Group.
- Oncology Experience required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tie detailed analysis to a larger strategy
- Master's in Business Administration preferred/ Bachelor's Degree required at a minimum, preferably in Scientific/(IT) Engineering/Biotechnology related discipline
- Proficient communicator with innate forecasting skills
- Conduct business case analytics to measure the attractiveness of new product launches and to inform decisions at stage-gate milestones
- Develop Key Strategic Intelligence Questions by working across the function, within and beyond, Commercial Development & Policy
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Microsoft Access is preferred.
- Must have designed the strategy for, and lead the execution of, multiple successful Forecast Models.
This Company offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive healthcare package/ 401K