My client is a renown global pharma company on the East Coast looking for a few Associate Director Clinical Operations to play a focal point in leading their early phase global clinical programs across a variety of therapeutic areas.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with a growing, yet highly stable company.
- Providing operational input into protocol development
- Guide the project teams on project specific deliverables
- Leading investigator meeting preparation and execution
- Contributes significantly to relevant study documentation
- Manage operational aspects of the projects
- Experience in clinical trial research
- Phase I - II study management
- Minimum of 5 years in project/program management
- Experience in line management and clinical operations
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.