Associate Director of Extractables and Leachables
A leader in the industry with a cutting-edge technological facility is seeking an Associate Director of Extractables and Leachables in their New England location. They have experienced strong long-term growth and recent success and are looking to add more key contributors to fit in with their collaborative environment. Known for hard work and passion, this company is looking for someone to grow quickly within. The individual will report to the Director of E&L.
- Develop and maintain a work schedule for the E&L group that allows for assignment of studies to the team and for accurate discussions with sales groups regarding potential new work.
- Implement a strong and strategic business plan in accordance with company vision along with Director of E&L, contributing to business strategies and direction, while ensuring that client needs are met in a cost effective manner
- Interact with other groups within company for clients/projects requiring multiple resources to ensure effective communication and that the needs of the client/project met.
- Participate in project quote review with attention to accurate documentation of project scope, complete capture of necessary materials/supplies to deliver the project, and accurate accounting of resource effort to complete the final deliverable.
- Responsible for overall laboratory operations with attention to consistent implementation of policies, procedures and business practices.
- Responsible for direct management of the laboratory staff, with a focus on performance management and ensuring scientists are working independently.
- Ensure the attainment of company objectives through the selection, development, motivation and evaluation of lab staff. Work with the Director relating to hiring, termination, and performance management issues.
- Familiarity with all safety regulations and cGMP practices
- Master's degree in Chemistry or a related discipline is required with 5+ years of chemistry analytical laboratory experiences in a pharmaceutical contract laboratory environment and 3+ years' experience managing laboratory personnel.
- D in chemistry or a related field is preferred
- Knowledge of cGMPs and related compliance regulations and guidances required.
- Must have experience with the best practices for conducting Extractables & Leachables studies on packaging and manufacturing components for all forms of drug products
- Ability to properly schedule the workload to meet the varying demands.
- Ability to implement appropriate strategies used in the laboratory to address market segments or business growth as outlined by the Director.
- Self-starting, motivated person who is able to inspire, train and monitor the Laboratory personnel by establishing and maintaining guidelines for standards of performance.
- Delegate responsibilities to Managers and Group leaders.
- Proven ability to be an effective leader.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
This is a unique opportunity to grow your career with a company dedicated to its employees and its research. If you are interested in the Associate Director of E&L role, apply today.