We have a current opportunity for a Assoc. Director, DMPK Discovery on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Durham. For further information about this position please apply.
- Designs, plans, and conducts DMPK studies to support lead identification, lead optimization, and candidate selection in-house and at contract research organizations.
- Applies basic in silico approaches to analyze and integrate early DMPK data to inform Medical Chemistry of structure-property relationships.
- Summarizes and organizes data interpretation in appropriate team sites to enable information sharing with key collaborators in Discovery.
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, Chemistry, or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years-experience in the pharmaceutical industry in drug discovery and/or development of small molecules and protein therapeutics.
- Good working knowledge of DMPK concepts and basic understanding of Chemistry.
- Experience with PKPD model development and human dose projections preferred.
- Familiarity with Phoenix WinNonlin, GastroPlus or ADMET Predictor a plus.