A clinical-stage biotechnology company engineering immunotherapies for patients with incurable diseases is looking to hire a Analytical Scientist.
The ideal candidates will be able to:
- Perform routine maintenance of lab equipment such as flow cytometer and plate readers
- Use DOE and statistical methods to design experiments
- Author/ co-author and review reports, SOPs, and CMC documentation
- Knowledge of GMP requirements and other FDA regulatory requirements
- Experience with flow cytometry and cell-based assays
- Understanding of principles and practical applications of flow cytometry, cell enumeration and viability, and cell-based potency assays
- Hands-on experience in developing and optimizing bioassays for specificity, linearity, range, accuracy, precision, and other analytical attributes.