Job Title: Analyst-Market Access, Agency of Record
Locations: USA - Remote
- Consults with clients to develop strategies, taking into account such factors as the client's vision and goals.
- Resolves client issues, identifies root causes, and takes steps to prevent similar issues from arising in the future.
- Develops, leads, or actively participates in proposal development and delivery.
- Develops and implements strategic sales and marketing plans to accommodate company and individual-level business goals under the direction of the Senior Director of Strategic Accounts.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in life sciences related field.
- Healthcare marketing, business development, and account-based sales experience preferred; selling to or working with brand or customer marketing managers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or device industry is also preferred.
- A self-starter with experience in either managed markets, reimbursement consulting, pharmaceutical sales and marketing, or other applicable areas, with working knowledge of the service lines offerings.
If you or anyone in your network are open to discussing this role further, shoot over an updated CV, along with available times to chat!