Job Title: Associate Director, Field Operations
A cutting-edge pharmaceutical organization is expanding out their Rare Disease Field Operations division to help implement top solutions for the best Commercial performance.
- Go-to-market strategies for new launches & ongoing refinements to existing teams
- Alignment design & maintenance
- Call planning / resource optimization
- Support requests & inquiries from field teams & serve as a key voice for the field within headquarters
- 8+ years of experience required, with 5+ years of experience in a directly related role
- Experience working with field teams, ideally having been part of a field team
- Highly organized agile learner, capable of effective real time thinking and effective communication
If you or anyone in your network are interested in discussing further, click the link and apply!