Title: AD, Diagnostic Program Management (Global)
Location: Remote/Hybrid in NJ
Education: BS minimum
Experience: 7+ years relevant experience in diagnostic, pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry
- Demonstrated track record of developing project plans and managing time lines and tactical plans for companion or non-companion diagnostics or therapeutic programs in conjunction with diagnostic programs.
- Ability to manage multiple programs with cross-functional teams and with external partners
- Experience in developing diagnostic launch plans and overseeing logistics at vendor and clinical sites.
- Working knowledge of diagnostics development or commercialization process or working with cross-functional operational teams.
- Implement and manage diagnostic program activities and time lines to meet assay program objectives to ensure the assay commercialization projects
- Facilitate communication with internal cross-functional and regional teams, external vendors
- Assist with coordination of internal diagnostic programs, development and management of Vendor SOWs and budgets.
- Provides support for qualitative Market research programs to obtain diagnostic intelligence, competitive analysis and regional diagnostic landscape updates.