Title: Associate Director Biostatistics, Medical Analytics
Location: Greater New York City Area (on-site with remote flexibility 1-2 days a week)
Looking for the opportunity to become a statistical lead on a top global pharmaceutical company? Do you enjoy working on the Medical Affairs and post marketing phase of research trials? Are you looking for the chance to build your own team of collaborative performers? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
The Associate Director (Biostatistics) within Medical Analytics will be the statistical lead responsible for oncology products in Medical Affairs. You'll be collaborating closely with the HEOR team, you will help strategize, plan and execute statistical analysis for post market phase and support HEOR studies intended for stakeholders in the organization
The Associate Director of Biostatistics - Medical Analytics will have the following responsibilities:
- Statistical Expertise in Study Design and Analysis: Scientific/statistical input into research study design, formulates novel methods to problem solving, and independently develop the statistical analysis plan to implement those solutions. You will develop statistical methods to support: Medical Affairs including analysis using the clinical database for scientific meetings, publications, and internal decision-making.
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research including meta-analysis, patient reported outcomes (including development/validation), HTA/reimbursement/value dossiers, and real world studies.
- Main therapeutic area is oncology, but also working with Innovation, AI, Clinical Development and Machine Learning.
- New studies (e.g., Phase IIIb/IV) including randomized studies, observational (non-randomized) studies, registries, non-interventional studies, adaptive studies, pragmatic clinical trials, etc.
The Sr. Manager of Market Research & Insights should have the following qualifications:
- PhD level degree with 6-8 years industry experience; or Masters 8-10 years
- Ideal experience with post market research analysis
- Clinical Development experience preferred
- Comfortable with statistical analysis, communication and collaborating with a team
- Competitive base salary
- Health Insurance
- Limited work from home flexibility