Account Manager (Diagnostics)
A rapidly growing Diagnostics manufacturer are in the search for a Account Manager in the northern region of Germany. A dynamic company are looking for an individual to generate and develop business for the Cancer Diagnostics industry distributing their instruments, consumables and services to the German market. The ideal expert will be working to, be target driven to push sales and market the products effectively across the selected territories.
The organisation is rapidly growing by 55% this year and are looking to expand on their presence across significantly across Europe. The diagnostics organisation is looking to develop their client portfolio to better the health care sector with their products through this expansion of business. The Account manager will oversee the key clients and work closely with the commercial team to grow in Europe.
- Expand and build relationships with new business and marketing strategies to generate the output for the business focusing on Cancer Diagnostics Market.
- Providing support and advice in the health care market for key clients in the selected territory.
- Working closely with the commercial, business development and marketing teams to develop the territory.
- Ensuring to retain key relationships with important clients for sales revenue and growth.
- Educational background in molecular biology preferred.
- Over 5 years sales experience in Diagnostics
- Good understanding of the research markets - Pharma, Biopharma, Academia, Government and CROs.
- Previous commercial experience in diagnostic or genomic sales.
- Good knowledge of the diagnostic market across Europe
- Ability to travel up to 50% across Germany.
- Full training and career development
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Commission and Company Car
- Holidays Incentives