If you have a strong healthcare public relations background in the pharmaceutical industry and want to bring it into an industry-leading organization, then don't miss out on this opportunity! My client is an award-winning agency looking for a passionate individual to join its growing team!
The candidate that my client is looking for needs to come into the role with recent pharma and leadership experience. Some elements of this role include:
- Serve as the day-to-day lead for healthcare clients, managing both strategy and execution
- Develop strategies, goals, media targets and pitch angles; pitch the media
- Lead the development of long-term client plans, program recommendations and budgeting
- Serve as the expert leader on client teams, demonstrating industry or media-driven knowledge that directly and indirectly affects the client
- Identify and nurture opportunities for organic growth and generate new leads.
- Evaluate communications opportunities for senior business leaders while communicating the organization's position on key topics
- Delivering an excellent level of client service by articulating client media relations needs to senior managers, updating on media relations project status and priorities, and ensuring seamless work flow and communication among all team members
- Manage, mentor, and develop junior and mid-level talent by identifying skills and re-positioning roles as necessary to create a best-in-class media relations team